Thread: Some questions..

Question Some questions..

Guys: i think that Bill Blatty is one of the most cogent philosophers of our age. I like his work very much, and have some questions about that.

In the original copy of Legion, there is, IIRC, a statement about God saying farewell to Lucifer to create the universe. Did I recall that correctly? If this is in fact, there, that makes Mr Blatty the the most astute observer of cosmology since G I Gurdjieff, and that is really something! To put this litte note in the novel, the way it introduces, something very esoteric is astounding to me.

Since childhood, as Roman Catholic, I have been troubled by the behavioristic teachings and the supression of deeper truths by everyone-well almost everyone, including the early Church and their campaigns against "Heresies" What do you Gentlemen think about this little tidbit in Bill's work? Did it strike a chord?

I have been in the Gurdjieff work since 1967, and Mr Blatty is the only author I know of, other than G, who has approached the idea of God creating the universe in that manner, and why it was done......

Thanks,

Dale in Alabama

Asking of questions on here is very nice activity from people also get lots of enjoyment while fetching of right info. Students learn allot about writings with follow of best custom essay writing services reviews those are written by their users.

Thread Information