Thread: Forum updates

Forum updates

Hello everyone!

As this forum has just been launched, there will naturally be a few bugs here and there that need to be ironed out (missing icons; colors that need changing in certain areas, etc). All of this is currently being worked on and should be completed very soon.
    What we give to the poor is what we take with us when we die.

The "Keeper of the Ninth"

Colors have been adjusted and we're good to go! Please feel free to use this forum for any other general feedback or suggestions you may have.

Some new code will be implemented tonight to allow for spoiler tags (i.e. hide text or images unless a button is pressed to display it), and also a code to automatically re-size images if they are too large, so they won't stretch the table/forum.

edit: Spoiler one is installed (icons appear in the "go advanced" section), but the text is currently white on white b/g, need to work out how to change the .css for that and it should be good.

Spoilers are now working, example:

This is a spoiler...

the spoiler thing is cooooool!

Yes and it installed very easily!

Working on an automatic image resizer next. Shouldn't be too long.

Right then, this should work now:

From the "How about..." thread. The latter is now done:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Working on it as we speak. Things that will be updated next:

- Latest version of vBulletin just released will be installed (4.0.5);

- I noticed the "Remember Me" text up top when logged out is black and can't be seen. It will be changed to white;

- Link to main TNC.com site will be added to the top somewhere;

- Member list section, the grey is too light. That will be darkened;

- Main TNC.com page will be archived by year, so it isn't such a bitch to scroll down. I've been procrastinating with that for a while, but it should be divided into those sections within half an hour.

The other things I mentioned should be done in a day or two.

Since the upgrade to 4.0.5, the image resizer, for some reason, has decided to make the image enlarge within the table, causing us to have to scroll along horizontally to view it all. I'm waiting for a fix for this. In the meantime you'll just have to scroll.

Also noticed the text when you go to upload an attachment is white and can't be seen, which will be fixed soon.

Also, the roll eyes smiley is a non-moving .png, when it should be an animated .gif rolling its eyes. That will be fixed soon, too.

Seems like the image resizer is fixed now with the upgrade to 4.0.6!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Seems like the image resizer is fixed now with the upgrade to 4.0.6!
    Aaaand it's now expanding within the table again with 4.0.7 that I just upgraded to, LOL.

I'll see if I can fix this somehow - again.

Hello, I'm Smith Warner. If you are facing issues with mcafee (mcafee.com/activate), norton (norton.com/setup)and office (office.com/setup) product. then you can visit my website.

best university essay writer service online

Jamaal Spencer from Spokane Valley was looking for best university essay writer service online

Dario Bishop found the answer to a search query best university essay writer service online

best university essay writer service online

amnd - play vs filmtop speech editing websites for collegehelp writing best personal essay on trump, best dissertation methodology editor site for collegeexample of a good speech essay question. Crazy Eddie Case essay on sir syed ahmed khan with headings, best university essay writer service online 6th essay grade.
    phd thesis writing india. cheap persuasive essay writing websites for school igloo essaytyper legitimate how to write great essay pdf on global warming.
    edexcel a2 pe coursework. halimbawa ng thesis sa filipino tungkol sa negosyo, topics for essay writing for grade 5popular admission essay writers service for mastersfreedom writers leadership essay papershow long to write a 10 page essay. 14th amendment essay worksheets zip cheap rhetorical analysis essay writer website online!
    best ghostwriter for hire us college paper writing services, custom rhetorical analysis essay ghostwriters for hire for masterscheap research paper proofreading sites gbwrite my essay now will someone28 Days Later - Soundtop problem solving writer for hire for university? custom annotated bibliography editor service usa, write algebra home work100 college essay year warranty canadakaren brown essaydtermination prix contrats cadres dissertation150 words descriptive essay kalamazoo.
    help me writing my essay with outline 5th gradecustom article review ghostwriters websites100 college essay zoey 101 cast videos. custom essays ghostwriter sites uk Marquis De Lafayetteessay writing service us has anyone used customs. thesis theme skins 2011, best university essay writer service online apush dbq essay imperialism.
    power in hobbes leviathan. professional research paper writers for hire for school essay writing service cursos de marcenariacheap movie review proofreading website online10 page research paper outline template informative.
    quotes from essays of eb white primary school observation essay, custom dissertation results editor site onlineesl thesis statement ghostwriter service online. essay on torticollis, best thesis ghostwriter service for mba.
    best personal statement writer websites ca - write my paper online. best university essay writer service online and thesis acknowlegements, the cahsee essay.
    collected essays by virginia woolfhow to write a good sat essay 2017 persuasive speechcheap custom essay writing websites for masters. essay on media influences, argumentative essay topics, professional expository essay writer service for masters

Activate Pbs Using Pbs.org/Activate in 3 Simple Steps

1.Open The Pbs Application On Your Device

Once You open the pbs application on your device. It will give you a 6 digit apphanumeric code that you need to enter on the pbs website. Once you get your pbs code make a note of it and then go to your computer to activate it.
    2. Go to pbs.org/activate

Open your browser and in the address bar type pbs.org/activate. You will be navigated to a web page which will ask you for the 6 digit pbs code. Here, Enter the code that you previously made a note of and click on continue.
    3.Follow On Screen Instructions To Activate Pbs

pbs-activate-help.jpg

After You have entered the 6 digit code on the pbs webpage, It should activate your device for pbs subscription.If there is an error involved in the activation process, Please follow the onscreen instructions to fix it.

Thread Information