Thread: UK Release Title Change:

UK Release Title Change:

For some odd reason, the UK release (scheduled for paperback release on February 11, 2011) is coming out there as "The Redemption". Strange, if you ask me:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7194583-dimiter

Thegemini rated it:

Not my review or read, but fascinating article in London book site about purchase of DIMITER with a new title for the British reading public: THE REDEMPTION. (I think DIMITER'S much better):
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Redemption-W...9972161&sr=1-1
    What we give to the poor is what we take with us when we die.

The "Keeper of the Ninth"

Bill said on the phone that they initially wanted to call it something like "The Confession" or some lame shit like that, but they came to the compromise of "The Redemption". It should be called nothing but "Dimiter" in my opinion, but what can ya do!
    What we give to the poor is what we take with us when we die.

The "Keeper of the Ninth"

The update is here from the UK release and that would be great event. There are the lot of people around who like to join such shows and acknowledged. The help with dissertation writing here would be pretty helpful at the same time thanks for sharing.

Informative update here thanks to you so much for sharing. For the batter development of the business, the people must work on the latest techniques and profit. The dissertation proofreading services are doing great work for the batter improvement of your business.

There was no need for changing title but still, their wish.. they didn't want that..

blog editing services provides you with affordable and reliable business presentations editing. All your personal and work information remains safe with us. We take the privacy of our clients very seriously. We do not share your data with anyone or use it without your permission.

Thread Information