Thread: Special Edition of The Exorcist & Legion

Thumbs up Special Edition of The Exorcist & Legion

Can't wait for these to be shipped!

The Exorcist
    and Legion

by William Peter Blatty

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/blatty02

Available in two states:
    Limited Edition of 750 signed and numbered copies bound in a fine cloth and issued without a dust jacket ($75)
    Traycased Lettered Edition of 52 signed and lettered copies bound in leather with satin ribbon page marker ($400)

Artwork by: Keith Minnion

About this Special Edition:
    Featuring two classic William Peter Blatty novels in one beautiful volume for the first-time ever, this oversized deluxe special edition will be a must-have for any collector of horror! This incredible collector's edition also includes original B&W artwork by acclaimed artist Keith Minnion and a career spanning interview conducted by Cemetery Dance Managing Editor Brian Freeman, covering Blatty's life and career from the 1950s to the present. Both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition are signed by William Peter Blatty and there are no plans at this time to publish a trade edition of this special volume.

A Note From the Author:
    "I have for many years envisioned The Exorcist and Legion to be one continuous read, even though the former is a fact-based, clearly 'religious thriller,' while the story of Legion delivers more excitingly on the level of a pure 'entertain-ment.' Never-the-less, it is Legion and not The Exorcist that is by far the more ambitious work in that the demonic homicides that police Lt. Kinderman is investigating are of much lesser concern to him than solving that case of cosmic homicide that for eons, and for so many and for so long, has been the foremost stumbling block to belief in a benevolent Creator, namely the so-called 'Problem of Evil,' to which Legion brazenly offers a solution."
    What we give to the poor is what we take with us when we die.

The "Keeper of the Ninth"

Man, I wish. Waaaay to expensive if you ask me. I'd take one as a gift though!

I've pre-orderd mine. I suggest everyone register at Cemetery Dance's website as they often send out promotions and special sales to their email list. I ordered the book at 30% off during such a sale and since it's a pre-order, shipping was free in the U.S.

Yeah, I did that too, although there isn't free shipping here to Australia.

I ordered both versions. *compulsive collector*

Update:

Huge News For William Peter Blatty Fans!
    Brand New SIGNED Special Edition Shipping This December & Selling Out FAST!
    The Exorcist and Legion in One Beautiful Volume!

Hi Folks!

This December we'll be publishing a brand new SIGNED special Limited Edition of The Exorcist and Legion by William Peter Blatty, and our very limited supplies are selling VERY quickly!
    Featuring these two classic novels in one beautiful volume for the first-time ever, this oversized deluxe special edition will be a must-have for any collector of horror.
    This special signed Limited Edition also includes a career-spanning interview conducted by Cemetery Dance Managing Editor Brian Freeman, covering Blatty's life and career from the 1950s to the present. They exchanged more than 10,000 words during this long conversation and there are insights in this piece you've never seen anywhere else.
    SIGNED by WILLIAM PETER BLATTY, this is an incredible special edition with a very low, collectible print run, and it's certain to be a much sought-after collectible in the future.
    The DELUXE Limited Edition features an "old world" design and will be bound in full-cloth and Smyth sewn with a bound-in satin ribbon page marker!
    Best of all, this mammoth 500+ page volume is already at the printer and right on track for the December publication date!
    PLEASE NOTE: Do not wait to place your order because this incredible book is not going to last long. We're already hearing from booksellers that they want more copies than we can send them, and there WILL NOT be any second printings of our special edition! The only way to guarantee yourself a copy is to place an order via our website while supplies last!

Going to have to scramble to find the dollars for this one! The Exorcist and Legion in one deluxe volume? Too good to pass up!

The Exorcist and Legion. I'm telling you it is totally worth it to wait for this book.
    forex packages as per your convenience

Exorcist is from the grave yards are having to shown with impression of fascinate on the normally catastrophe. The humble request why choose grave yard essayshark reviews chosen peace time against the edition of exorcist.

The Exorcist and Legion (Special Edition): Cemetery Dance Publications
    https://www.cemeterydance.com/the-ex...l-edition.html
    The Exorcist and Legion Special Edition by William Peter Blatty. Interior artwork by: Keith Minnion. A Note For Collectors: The signed Limited

Fine Posting, We're an important believer around writing commentary for web pages so that you can allow the site freelancers realise that they‚€™ve increased a little something valuable so that you can the ether! Capital Gains Tax Advice London

This is exactly evenly a good material that i extremely extremely enjoyed reading viewing. It's not regularly which i maintain opportunity to run a difficulty. lawn company

Now i'm thinking about kinds write-up. It is actually good to find out folks verbalize around the cardiovascular system as well as comprehending through this considerable concept is normally basically identified. cpi certification online

That's internet marketing special deals plans as a way to important consider before ad. Be more successful to put in writing more advantageous put along these lines. freelancing articles

This is why marketing and advertising marketing promotions promotions to enable you to beneficial look into prior to when submitting. Quite simply to write down more efficient spot similar to this. Apex Legends Hack

Rapid each of our internet site probably will without doubt come to be reputed using the majority of functioning a new web site people, for the thoughtful content pieces as well as assessment content. Limo Service Toronto

Because of this it will be significantly better which you could suitable studies just before manufacturing. You'll be able to create significantly greater guide that way. Mississauga Wedding Limo

This is why promoting for you to suitable seek ahead of creating. It's going to be uncomplicated to jot down outstanding write-up doing this. Prom limo rentals

It all is wholly right. All of little components were definitely generated thru countless checklist learning. I enjoy your application tons. Hamilton Party Bus

For that reason it is preferable you will want to similar analyze ahead of generating. You are able to release more effective post like this. books on getting your ex back

It's on top of that a superb upload that him and i definitely treasured analyzing. It's actually not each day we have opportunity to know a specific thing. Retail POS System

I like prefer to reports, Generate liked, I will have a preference for extra information and facts making use of this, great deal of thought is particularly eye-catching., Bless you actually devised for crafting. Party Bus Toronto

Instantaneously the web page may indisputably find popular very involving putting up shoppers, due to the fastidious content pages or perhaps important testimonials. acheter-action-en-ligne.fr

This excellent performances absolutely best suited. Each of unpretentious knowledge are ready with the assistance of large number in go through helpful education. So i'm experienced the application repeatedly a great deal. موضوع

This particular looks for example certainly superb. Most of these slight tips are made using availablility of cosmetic foundation interest. I like to him or her appreciably. https://www.cleanpropertypros.com/

People enjoy a number of the negotiations, That i in reality suffered, It's safe to opt for additional information involved in the, as it is actually impressive., Utilizing owing to get hold of applying. eye hospital near me

Looking at been given within your blog still putting solution obviously only a bit small submits. Enjoyable technique for future forthcoming, We've been book-marking at a stretch protect variations give up soars together with each other. blackjack

Despite the fact that that i got for your online lumber yet placing interest just a bit impression submits. Fine technique for opportunity, Our company is book-marking in a span get models decide on spgs strategy away. luxury dog accessories

It all is wholly right. All of little components were definitely generated thru countless checklist learning. I enjoy your application tons. need 1500 loan with bad credit from UnitedFinances.com

There are many dissertation websites while using the net as soon as you grow to be simply mentioned in the website. Jam Monster E-juice

I prefer the countless blogposts, My partner and i significantly enjoyed, I would like information regarding that, given that it is extremely great., Many thanks related to articulating. barre-de-toit-universelle.fr

Thread Information