Thread: Scenes you wish were in the film?

Scenes you wish were in the film?

What scenes or aspects from Legion do you wish were in The Exorcist III? I personally would have loved the Dr. Amfortas story to have been included, along with his electronic voice phenomenon experiments.
    What we give to the poor is what we take with us when we die.

The "Keeper of the Ninth"

I agree. Amfortas would have been great. I sometimes wonder if the character of the doctor that shows Kinderman the bone cutter is supposed to be him. In my mind, it is.

also, have you seen the Changeling with George C. Scott?

I think it would have been nice to have a little more Father Dyer in both The Exorcist and Exorcist III. In particular, the scene where Dyer tells of his exchange with his mother on her death bed. Very touching and beautifully written.

If 'Scream' is your idea of a great horror movie, this isn't one for you! The cast is not nearly young and attractive enough, there are nowhere near enough gags (though Blatty's dry, sardonic wit is happily in evidence) and the film has no pretensions at being an autopsy of the genre,
    Register here to play online bingo

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyGuns View Post
    If 'Scream' is your idea of a great horror movie, this isn't one for you! The cast is not nearly young and attractive enough, there are nowhere near enough gags (though Blatty's dry, sardonic wit is happily in evidence) and the film has no pretensions at being an autopsy of the genre,
    Got it ChubbyGuns
    Get best assignment help in australia.

Thread Information