Thread: The Ninth Configuration subtitle in English.

The Ninth Configuration subtitle in English.

I was shocked when I saw that despite it being a "cult movie" and its own legion of fans,
    nobody had ever taken an initiative of creating/uploading the English subtitles of the movie, though some of you might even be owning its screenplay.
    I had read initially about a Spanish gentleman trying his hands at it (the same person whose Spanish version subtitles are on the net right now) last year. Then, when the forum was pulled down, and I never saw his message again.

I have created the subtitles, according to the best of my knowledge, with the help of the novel. It is almost exact to the word, albeit a handful of words I couldn't figure. I am uploading it to some popular subtitle websites. Anybody else wanting it can give me their emails; I will mail the .srt file to you.

Regards,
    Sachin

Wow, it's a shame that only today i could see your message.

If you really still have those subtitles, it would be awesome!!! I'll send you a PM just in case. I hope it's not too late to contact you!!!

This iniciative its helpful, not only to other languages, also for people with hearing disabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by temukense View Post
    Wow, it's a shame that only today i could see your message.

If you really still have those subtitles, it would be awesome!!! I'll send you a PM just in case. I hope it's not too late to contact you!!!

This iniciative its helpful, not only to other languages, also for people with hearing disabilities.
    Hi!
    Here's a link to where I uploaded it:-
    http://subscene.com/subtitles/the-ni...english/604558

Regards,
    Sachin

Thank you so much!!!

Thread Information